What It Is
We’ve all been there: a customer needs support, but is also right in the middle of an important project. Or, you’re ready to fix an issue, but the customer has stepped away from their desk. Why wait until everyone is ready at the same time ... something that might never happen in today’s fast-paced world? With RemoteAssist and AnalystAssist, you can access your customer’s computer and quickly take care of the issue, without the customer ever knowing you’ve been there or having to stop work.
As part of the SupportSoft eService Suite, RemoteAssist and AnalystAssist provide the tools necessary to efficiently address issues while maintaining customer satisfaction.
RemoteAssist offers solutions for remote control or co-browsing, file sharing, system management and on-demand customer or analyst support for PCs, servers and AppleTMcomputers.
RemoteAssist not only gives you a multi-channel remote control, but provides the following:
- Knowledgebase: Search your custom knowledge base to get the answers to everything from simple FAQs to advanced automated scripted solutions.
- LiveAssist Chat: Web Chat integration allows customers and analysts to work on the problem, via a chat session, over the web.
- SmartResults: Automated system information is gathered to provide your support analysts the knowledge they need to get to a resolution faster.
AnalystAssist provides the following tools that can be run by the user, system administrator or another user with administrative permissions:
- Push web pages, knowledge articles and automated scripted solutions to the user’s computer.
- Run DOS commands.
- Get a screen shot of what the user is seeing on his or her desktop.
- Copy files to and from user’s computer, delete files and rename files.
- Protect and repair critical software with ProactiveAssist.
- Manage Microsoft Windows® Registry.
- Manage Microsoft Windows® Services.
- View, start and terminate Microsoft Windows processes.
- Remove programs.
- View, start and terminate Events in Microsoft Windows.
- View, start and remove Startup programs.
- View, add, remove, ping and trace route network connections.
What It Does
- Attended Remote Control: Remote control access to user's computer via a connection code or passkey.
- Unattended Remote Control: Remote control access to a user’s computer with system approval from the user.
- Embed Into Any Web Page: Ability to add remote control access on the user side to any web page.
- Multi-Analyst Viewing: Multiple analysts can view and control a remote control session.
- Multiple Monitor Support: Ability to see all monitors attached to a user's machine with remote control.
- Recording Remote Sessions: Make video recordings of remote control sessions and save to application server.
- Computer Search and Favorites: Search a list of computers available to be remote controlled, or create your own favorite list of computers for connection.
- Automatic Login or Safe Mode: Log in automatically or run in safe mode if a reboot of the computer is required.
- Blanking Out User’s Monitor: Protect sensitive sessions by obscuring your activities from a user during remote control.
- Lock User’s Keyboard and Mouse: Ensures your remote control session is not interrupted by accidental mouse movement or keyboard hits by the user.
- Multi-RDP Session Connection: Take over control of multiple user’s desktops when they are connected to a Microsoft Terminal Server.
- Multiple Network Connectivity: Connect to the user’s computer, whether the user is connected to the internet, LAN, or company VPN.
- Host on the Cloud or Locally: Allows you the flexibility to host installations off-network in a secure cloud computing environment or locally, in your own secure server.
- Advanced Security and Encryption: Complete control of how the application is administered, viewed and controlled. All information is encrypted for the safety of your users and organization.
- Reporting Engine and Scheduler: Build your own custom reports or use the full reporting capabilities that can be scheduled to run in multiple formats.
All the tools the analyst needs to provide quick resolution to issues